is a Geotechnical and Tunnel analysis System, based on state-of-the-art finite element and graphical technology.
midas GTS enables the engineers to intuitively generate complex geotechnical models. Outstanding geometrical modeling and meshing features are complemented by powerful analysis capabilities and a fast Multi-frontal solver able to handle large 3D models.
midas GTS has been scrutinized by a strict QA/QC system ensuring a high standard of quality.
defines a new paradigm for tunnel engineering and geotechnical structures.
Unconventional Tunnel Intersection
- Complex subsurface and terrain modeling.
- Tunnel entrances, T-type/Y-type interconnections, Shaft-lateral-main tunnel connections, Subway stations…
- Tunnel modeling wizard for fast pre-processing
- Dedicated lining analysis module
Excavations, embankments and Slope Stability
- Soil-pile friction captured by non-linear interface behavior
- Pile group interaction captured by full 3D modeling
- 3D model size optimized for piled raft foundation using dedicated embedded pile elements
Groundwater Flow and Coupled Analyses
- Non-linear static analysis based on construction stages
- Water level definition in drained or undrained conditions
- Factor of Safety and failure analysis using c- fi reduction method
Vibration Analysis for Earthquake, Blasting
- Steady state and transient seepage for tunnels, dams, slopes…
- Expended application of Darcy`s low from saturated to unsaturated range (van Genuchten and Gardner equation or user-defined curves)
- Stress-seepage semi-coupled analysis for the analysis of water-front systems, dewatering…
- Fully coupled consolidation analysis
- Eigenvalue, response spectrum and time history analysis
- Earthquake history database and seismic wave autogeneration
01. Static Analysis
02. Seepage Analysis
- Linear/Non-linear Elastic Analysis
- Elasto-Plastic Analysis
- Stress-Seepage Coupled Analysis
- Construction Stage Analysis
- Drain/Undrain Analysis
- Consolidation Analysis
03. Dynamic Analysis
- Steady-state/Transient Analysis
04.Slope Stability Analysis
05. Non-linear Dynamic Analysis
- Eigenvalue Analysis
- Response Spectrum Analysis
- Time History Analysis
(click to maximize)